Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sunday Night Music - Vacation Edition



I'll be keeping my hands on the wheel in Los Angeles (Topanga) on Monday, and I'll be there until next week, which is to say, vacation time! Just felt a bit burned out and needed to get away. I've got a few things written and may have some stuff to publish next week.

As usual, there is an open invitation if anyone wants to hang out in SoCal. Right now my only formal plans are show at the Comedy Store Tuesday evening. And I read this a while ago on the BBC :

Los Angleles learns to love it river

Paddling Los Angeles rebounding river

I'll be paddling that river Thursday afternoon. I'm also hoping to spend at least a day in Big Sur, but we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.